The name Claddagh comes from the Irish Claddagh Ring which symbolizes love and friendship - We thought that would be a perfect name for a cabin! We welcome you to this cabin to celebrate all of your special occasions - Come experience a cabin full of the comforts of home & more!
The Claddagh Cabin features sleeping for 4 people (up to 6 people, including 1 set of bunk beds) with an open main floor plan similar to log homes long ago. The cabin also has a lower level complete with another bedroom, half bath & living area. The Claddagh Cabin has a beautiful wood burning fireplace, complete kitchen & a six-person hot tub on a spacious deck area. Built with couples in mind, but children are always welcome!
- The coziness of a loft style cabin, but with lots of room to move.
- Main floor features a queen log bed, full kitchen, small dining area, wood burning fireplace, enclosed full bathroom and open floor plan.
- Lower floor features a second bedroom with a queen size bed, a second living room with TV, half bath and a small room with one set of twin bunk beds.
- Satellite TV & DVD player in the main living room
- Satellite TV on lower level
- A quiet, private, wooded site located on a beautiful hilltop.
- 6 person hot tub
- Outdoor Fire pit
- Very spacious cabin.
- Lots of windows bringing in natural light
- Complete Kitchen
- Kitchen furnished with pots, pans, dishes, silverware, glassware, toaster, coffee maker, blender & more.
- Soft, wonderful linens
- An authentic log burning fireplace
- Central air and heating
- Coffee & Coffee filters provided
- All towels are provided, including hot tub towels.
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt, pepper & a limited amount of additional spices.
- Initial supply of toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, trash bags and basic cleaning supplies including dish soap.
- Large gas grill - propane provided
- Outdoor dining area
- A perfect location -- 10 minutes to multiple state parks, state & national forests, nature preserves, waterfalls, zip lines, kayaking, fishing, The John Glenn Astronomy Park & the beautiful small town of Logan with lots of antiques & quaint shops.
$255 / night
$325 / night
Nov - Sep
$235 / night
$295 / night
- Rate based on double occupancy
- $10 extra for each additional guest
- Children under 16 free!
- 2 night minimum stay required
- Holiday Rates are same as Peak Season Rates
- Smoking is not permitted inside the cabins