The Shamrock Cabin is a truly beautiful log home. Sleeping up to 6 guests, with two queen beds and a pull out queen sleeper sofa - all with soft and comfortable linens provided. The cabin is also equipped with Satellite TV and a DVD player. On our secluded wrap around deck we have a 6 person dining area, gas grill and relaxing 6 person hot tub.
The Shamrock Cabin is truly a home away from home that is beautifully furnished with lots of special touches. Come experience The Hocking Hills & fall in love with our Shamrock Cabin.
- The charm of 2 private bedrooms, plus a queen sleeper sofa.
- Satellite TV with a DVD player in the living room, also with a TV in bedrooms connected to the dish.
- A quiet, private, wooded site located on a beautiful hilltop.
- 6 person hot tub
- Outdoor Fire pit
- Very spacious cabin.
- Lots of windows bringing in natural light
- Complete Kitchen
- Kitchen furnished with pots, pans, dishes, silverware, glassware, toaster, coffee maker, blender & more.
- Soft, wonderful linens
- An authentic log burning fireplace
- Central air and heating
- Coffee & Coffee filters provided
- All towels are provided, including hot tub towels.
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt, pepper & a limited amount of additional spices.
- Initial supply of toilet paper, paper towels, hand soap, trash bags and basic cleaning supplies including dish soap.
- Large gas grill - propane provided
- Outdoor dining area
- A perfect location -- 10 minutes to multiple state parks, state & national forests, nature preserves, waterfalls, zip lines, kayaking, fishing, The John Glenn Astronomy Park & the beautiful small town of Logan with lots of antiques & quaint shops.
$255 / night
$325 / night
Nov - Sep
$235 / night
$295 / night
- Rate based on double occupancy
- $10 extra for each additional guest
- Children under 16 free!
- 2 night minimum stay required
- Holiday Rates are same as Peak Season Rates
- Smoking is not permitted inside the cabins